via press note:
· BIG BROTHER SURGES–POSTS DOUBLE DIGIT PERCENTAGE GAINS IN VIEWERS AND ALL KEY DEMOS
· BIG BROTHER WEDNESDAY EDITION MATCHES SUMMER HIGH RATINGS IN A18-49, A25-54 AND A18-34 FOR ANY NIGHT
· BIG BROTHER IS THE NIGHT’S #1 PROGRAM IN ALL KEY DEMOS
· EXTANT TWO-HOUR BROADCAST DELIVERS ITS LARGEST AUDIENCE IN FOUR WEEKS; MAINTAINS KEY DEMOS
· CBS LEADS WEDNESDAY IN VIEWERS
At 8PM, BIG BROTHER averaged 6.59m, 2.1 in A18-49, 2.5 in A25-54 and 1.6 in A18-34. Compared to last week, BIG BROTHER was up +15% in viewers (from 5.74m), +17% in A18-49 (from 1.8), +14% in A25-54 (from 2.2) and +23% in A18-34 (from 1.3). BIG BROTHER was Wednesday’s #1 program in all key demos, matching summer highs for ANY night.
From 9-11PM, a two-hour EXTANT averaged 4.80m, 0.8 in A18-49 and 1.1 in A25-54. EXTANT was first in its time period in viewers, up +1% from last week’s 9-10PM broadcast with its largest audience since July 8. EXTANT was even in key demos. With L+7 playback, EXTANT is projected to increase +67% in A18-49 (to 1.3), +57% in A25-54 (to 1.7) and +41% in viewers (to 6.77m).
CBS was first on Wednesday in viewers averaging 5.40m