via press note:
- Against all original programming and on a very competitive night, NBC came in 2nd in the 18-49 demo: 2.0 rating/6 share
- “The Voice” (2.7/8) was the No. 1 show of the night in the 18-49 demo.
- “The Voice” was the No. 1 show with women 18-49 and adults 18-34.
- “The Voice” was even in comparison to last week’s fast nationals and down only one-tenth vs. the official nationals
- “The Voice” was tied for with “NCIS” in the 8 p.m. half-hour and won the 8:30 half-hour.
- “About a Boy” (1.7/5) was down two-tenths from last week but even with the 1.7 from three weeks ago.
- “Growing Up Fisher” (1.5/4) has been incredibly steady, registering the same demo for the past four weeks in a row.
- “Chicago Fire” (1.8/5) was up a tenth vs. last week and tied for “Person of Interest” in the 10:30 half-hour.
- “Chicago Fire” grew from half-hour to half-hour in total viewers, which is very difficult in the 10 p.m. hour.