via press release:
Thursday Primetime Results (Note that CBS carried NFL football in Dallas and Chicago):
- “Peter Pan Live!” (2.3/7 in 18-49, 9.1 million viewers overall from 8-11 p.m. ET) captured NBC’s second-most-watched non-sports Thursday in more than five years (since the “ER” finale, April 2, 2009), behind only last year’s “Sound of Music Live!” over that span.
- In 18-49, “Peter Pan Live!” delivered NBC’s second-highest-rated Thursday, excluding sports, in three years (since Sept. 22, 2011).
- “Peter Pan Live!” grew +121% versus NBC’s Thursday non-sports season average (9.129 million vs. 4.127 million, L+SD) while more than doubling NBC’s Thursday season average excluding sports, in 18-49 (2.3 vs. 1.1, L+SD).
- NBC is #1 for the night among the Big 4 in adults 18-49 as well as adults, men and women 18-34 and women 18-49 and is expected to rank #1 among those networks in women 25-54 and total viewers in official nationals.
- NBC ranked #1 or tied for #1 for a fifth night in a row (Sunday, Nov. 30 through Thursday, Dec. 4) among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in 18-49, marking the first time any network has ranked #1 for five consecutive nights in the past year, since NBC won six in a row (including a tie) from Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013 through Friday Dec. 6.