via press release:
UNIVISION DEPORTES NETWORK DELIVERS RECORD BREAKING RESULTS IN JANUARY
· In January 2014, Univision Deportes Network (UDN) averaged 46,000 Adults 18-49 in primetime, besting ESPN Deportes with an average audience of 39,000 and FOX Deportes with an average of 34,000. UDN viewership went up +130% in prime compared to a year ago while ESPD went up +18% and FOXD down -15%.
· UDN also had the lead in total day averaging 20,000 Adults 18-49 in January, outpacing ESPD with an average audience of 19,000 and FOXD with an average of 18,000. Compared to a year ago, UDN is up +186% while ESPD fell -5% and FOXD is down -22%.
· LMX on UDN outdelivered NHL on NBC Sports Network and averaged 203,000 Adults 18-49 per match, besting NHL on NBCSN (191,000).
· Additionally, UDN had the top 5 Spanish-language cable telecasts in January, as well as 7 of the top 10 Spanish-language cable sport telecasts. The Santos-Chivas match on January 3, 2014 drew 370,000 Adults 18-49, and was the most-viewed LMX regular season telecast ever on UDN.
· UDN is the fastest-growing cable network in both total day and primetime in January.
· January 2014 ratings for LMX matches on UDN increased +154% with both Adults 18-49 and P2+ compared to a year ago.
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM, L+SD data, Feb ’14 NHIH UE