via press release:
UNIVISION’S WORLD PREMIERE OF “QUE TE PERDONE DIOS” MADE IT THE NO. 1 NETWORK AHEAD OF ABC, CBS, NBC AND FOX AMONG ADULTS 18-34 IN THE TIME PERIOD
The Telenovela World Premiere Reached Nearly 4 Million Total Viewers 2+
Univision Communications Inc., the leading media company serving Hispanic America, today announced that last night’s one-hour worldwide premiere of “Que Te Perdone Dios” (May God Forgive You) reached nearly 4 million Total Viewers 2+ who tuned in to all or part of the telecast and made Univision the No. 1 broadcast network among Adults 18-34 in the time period. The telenovela aired from 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. ET on Univision Network and averaged 3 million Total Viewers 2+, 1.6 million Adults 18-49 and 751,000 Adults 18-34.
· Univision outperformed NBC among Adults 18-49 during the one-hour broadcast (10:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. ET).
· The premiere telecast delivered more Adult 18-34 viewers than the entire original line-up on NBC (“The Celebrity Apprentice” and “State of Affairs”) and first-run episodes of ABC’s “Castle,” CBS’ “NCIS: Los Angeles” and FOX’s “Sleepy Hollow.”
· For the entire night (8:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. ET), Univision also outperformed CBS and NBC among Adults 18-34.
Source: Nielsen, NPM, Monday (01/19/2015) 8:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. Univision’s primetime line-up consisting of “Mi Corazon Es Tuyo,” “Hasta El Fin Del Mundo” and premiere of “Que Te Perdone Dios” based on NPM Fast National Ratings and English-language broadcast networks based on NPM Fast Affiliate Ratings. Reach based on NPM Fast Cume, Persons 2+, 6+ minute qualified audience (short term and long term visitors included). Live+SD.
The premiere of “Que Te Perdone Dios” made Univision the No. 1 broadcast station in the Monday 10:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. time period among:
· Total Viewers 2+ in Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
· Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Dallas and Sacramento
· Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Chicago, Dallas and Sacramento
Source: Nielsen, NSI, Monday (01/19/2015). “Que Te Perdone Dios” aired Monday 10:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. ET/PT (9:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. CT/MT). Live+Same Day.