via press release:
BRAVO MEDIA LAUNCHES 24/7 ONLINE DESTINATIONFOR NEW REAL-TIME DATING SERIES “THE SINGLES PROJECT”
Network Offers Robust Digital Offerings Allowing Fans to Impact the Outcome of the Show
NEW YORK – August 5, 2014 – Bravo Media launched a 24/7 online hub today for “The Singles Project,” the network’s new real-time dating docu-series, which premieres on Tuesday, August 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The show follows a group of young, successful New York singles as they search for love. Taking interactive television to the next level, fans will be able to engage with cast members like never before, and have the power to potentially affect how scenarios play out on the show.
This one-stop destination for all things “The Singles Project” includes fun facts, biographical information and behind-the-scenes scoops on the ‘Singles’ cast members, as well as chronicles all of the dates and exciting moments from the show to complement the real-time broadcast. The hub will serve as a rich interactive extension allowing fans to impact the on-air storylines.
“We wanted to create a completely unique digital experience for ‘The Singles Project,’” said Lisa Hsia, EVP of Digital, Bravo & Oxygen Media. “Bravo has an extremely engaged and socially savvy audience that wants their voice to be heard, which made this show a great fit for the network. We are breaking the fourth wall on this one – fans can impact cast members and what’s happening on air in a way that hasn’t been done before. The possibilities are endless.”
In addition, the hub will keep cast members and fans engaged in conversations during and after airings, and is divided into three main pillars:
· Highlights (landing page) – Featuring what’s hot that week or what’s trending that day to help keep viewers “in the know” at all times. Real-time fan engagement on social media will be featured here during each show with cast member responses. Will they take the viewers’ advice on whom to date or whom to dump? The sky is the limit with interaction.
· The Singles: A cast-member specific page that will include dater bios, background information, videos and photos. Fans will have the ability to communicate with their favorite cast members here directly, offering up words of advice, opinions on their dates and more.
· Connect: This page will serve as the go-to destination for live chats, after-shows, and the access point for Play Live.
Bravo’s popular participation TV platform, Play Live, will also play an integral role throughout the entire show run, giving fans the opportunity to weigh in on dates as they air. Viewers will have the chance to sound off on a number of burning questions, including cast members’ first impressions (through a hot-or-not style sentiment poll), dater outfits, a couple’s chemistry, their in-date behaviors, and more.
In addition, Bravo will roll out several social elements around the show to keep the conversation going throughout the week, including:
· “The Morning After” social Q&As: Bravo will host live Twitter Q&A’s the day after each episode for fans to connect directly with cast members to dish about all of the juicy details of that week’s date.
· “15 second flirt”: Fans have a chance to catch the eye of our ‘Singles’ with short social videos, for a chance to appear on the show. Fans will strut their stuff for the cast and even for other fans – if someone strikes a cast members’ fancy, they may end up on the show.
The Singles Project is produced by All3Media America, Goodbye Pictures and Lime Pictures. Eli Holzman, Stephen Lambert and Derek McLean will serve as executive producers for AllMedia America; Rich Bye will serve as executive producer for Goodbye Pictures; and Kate Little and Claire Poysner will serve as executive producers for Lime Pictures.
Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.