via press release:
CMT’S HIT SERIES ‘SWEET HOME ALABAMA’ RETURNS
FOR A SECOND SEASON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20
This Season Twenty-Two Women From Across the Country
Compete for the Affections of Bachelor Tribble Reese
NASHVILLE – October 3, 2011 – CMT’s highest rated series of 2011, SWEET HOME ALABAMA returns for an all-new, eight episode season beginning Thursday, October 20 at 9:00 p.m., ET/PT. This time, women from big cities and small towns are vying for the affections of Tribble Reese, the handsome former Clemson quarterback and entrepreneur from Birmingham who was the runner-up in the series’ first run. In each one-hour episode, set in the charming city of Fairhope, Alabama, ladies from across the country compete for time with this southern gentleman, while each week, Reese is forced to say goodbye to more bachelorettes in his search for true love.
Tribble Reese was raised and went to high school in Mountain Brook outside of Birmingham, Ala., where his family still lives. Reese was recruited by Clemson where he played quarterback and earned a degree in Marketing. After college, Reese played quarterback for the Carolina Speed arena football team in Charlotte, North Carolina. Reese is currently pursuing his MBA and a career in mobile application development while living in Atlanta, Georgia. Reese’s parents are his role models, having been married for 32 years.
The CITY bachelorettes of SWEET HOME ALABAMA are listed below:
- Alexandra Agro – Model from Miami, Fla.
- Cassidie Sheets – Fashion blogger from San Diego, Calif.
- Cassie Cardelle – Pop singer from Hollywood, Calif.
- Chiara Strzesiewski – Dancer/model from New York, N.Y.
- Colleen Aldrich – Tanning salon manager from Long Island, N.Y.
- Erin Stack – Actress/model from Hollywood, Calif.
- Hailey Glassman – Publicist from New York, N.Y.
- Jacqueline Honulik – New York Yankees public relations from Fairfield, Conn.
- Kristina Kraus – Aspiring stylist from Orange County, Calif.
- Michelle Weaver – Elementary education major from Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Stefanie Williams – Blogger/writer from New York, N.Y.
The COUNTRY bachelorettes of SWEET HOME ALABAMA are listed below:
- Ashley Ann Vickers – Pro barrel racer and model from St. Lucie County, Fla.
- Cassie Rupp – Journalist and farmer’s daughter from Dighton, Kansas
- Courtney Wilkerson – Nursing student from Mobile, Ala.
- Jessica Newsom – Retail sales associate from Teague, Texas
- Mandy Sanders – Honky-tonk bartender from Sherman, Texas
- Nicole Ross – Veterinary tech and pro cowgirl from Denton, Texas
- Paige Duke – Former NASCAR spokesmodel and veterinary tech from Lancaster, S.C.
- Tara Bowlin – Law student from Knoxville, Tenn.
- Tiffany Ginger – U.S. Army Sergeant and mechanic from Newnan, Ga.
- Torie Mathews – Elementary education major from Biloxi, Miss.
- Tristan Smith – Nursing student from Robertsdale, Ala.
Season one of SWEET HOME ALABAMA featured southern belle Devin Grissom who chose country boy Adam Moyer in the finale that aired on Thursday, September 1. SWEET HOME ALABAMA is CMT’s highest rated series of 2011 as well as the top streamed show on CMT.com.
SWEET HOME ALABAMA is produced by Glassman Media with executive producers Andrew Glassman, Grant Julian and Carrie Franklin. Claire McCabe and Jayson Dinsmore are executive producers for CMT.
Visit CMT’s press-only Web site www.cmtpress.com for more information and downloadable photos on all of CMT’s programming.
CMT, a unit of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA and VIA.B), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 93 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network’s digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.
MTV Networks, a division of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), is one of the world’s leading creators of entertainment content, with brands that engage and connect diverse audiences across television, online, mobile, games, virtual worlds and consumer products. The company’s portfolio spans more than 150 television channels and 400 digital media properties worldwide, and includes MTV, VH1, CMT, Logo, Harmonix, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., TeenNick, AddictingGames, Neopets, COMEDY CENTRAL, SPIKE, TV Land, Atom, GameTrailers and Xfire.