Katie logo

via press release:

“Katie” is Up to its Best Week Since September in Homes and Viewers,

While Equaling its 2nd-Highest Rating this Season in Women 25-54


“Katie” Grows to its Most-Watched Sweep Since February 2013


“Katie” National Ratings

Based on National ratings for the week of November 25, 2013, “Katie” grew over the prior week in Households (+6% – 1.8 rating vs. 1.7 rating), Total Viewers (+7% – 2.334 million vs. 2.180 million) and Women 25-54 (+13% – 0.9 rating vs. 0.8 rating). 


  • “Katie” matched its best numbers since September with Households and Total Viewers (since w/o 9/23/13), while tying its 2nd-highest rating this season with Women 25-54.


  • “Katie” was up over the same week last year (w/o 11/26/12) in Households (+6% – 1.8 rating vs. 1.7 rating) and Total Viewers (+5% – 2.334 million vs. 2.226 million).


  • During November 2013 (2.187 million), “Katie” grew its overall audience for its 2nd consecutive sweep period (July ’13 = 2.165 million and May ’13 = 2.101 million) to its best numbers since February 2013.


“Katie” is executive-produced by Katie Couric and Rachel Miskowiec and is distributed by Disney-ABC Domestic Television.


Source: The Nielsen Company, National Live + Same Day Program Ratings, week of 11/25/13. Please Note: Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, 11/28 and 11/29 are excluded from the weekly averages.     November Sweep = 10/31-11/27/13.

Posted by:TV By The Numbers

blog comments powered by Disqus