Live! With Kelly and Michael Logo

via press release:

LIVE with Kelly and Michael” Builds to its Strongest Week in More Than 1 Year“LIVE with Kelly and Michael” Builds to its Strongest Week in More Than 1 Year


“LIVE with Kelly and Michael” is the Week’s No. 1 Syndie Talk Show in Women 25-54


“LIVE” Beats “Ellen” for the 9th Straight Week in Households


“LIVE” Posts Double-Digit Year-Over-Year Gains Across All Key Measures


“LIVE” Marks its Strongest 25-Week Average in 8 Years in Homes and Viewers


“LIVE with Kelly and Michael”

During the week of February 16, 2015, LIVE with Kelly and Michael” grew over the prior week by 6% in Households (3.4 rating vs. 3.2 rating), 7% in Total Viewers (4.584 million vs. 4.283 million) and 13% in Women 25-54 (1.8 rating vs. 1.6 rating) to score new season highs and its strongest week in over 1 year – since the week of 2/3/14.


Despite its early time periods with lower overall TV usage levels, “LIVE with Kelly and Michael” was the week’s No. 1 syndicated talk show with Women 25-54 (1.8 rating), tied with “Dr. Phil” and “Ellen.” “LIVE” ranked No. 2 in Households (3.4 rating) and Total Viewers (4.584 million), beating “Ellen” (3.1 rating and 4.383 million) for the 3rd straight week. This week marked “LIVE’s” 9th consecutive win over “Ellen” in Households.


·         For the 3rd week running, “LIVE” delivered at least a 3.0 rating in Households on all 5 telecasts of the week: Monday – 3.4, Tuesday – 3.6, Wednesday – 3.4, Thursday – 3.4, Friday – 3.1.

·         “LIVE” was up over the year-ago week (w/o 2/17/14) by double digits in all key Nielsen measures: Households (+17% – 3.4 rating vs. 2.9 rating), Total Viewers (+19% – 4.584 million vs. 3.853 million) and Women 25-54 (+20% – 1.8 rating vs. 1.5 rating).


LIVE with Kelly and Michael” is up for the 2nd consecutive year to deliver its strongest 25-week average in 8 years in Homes (+7% – 3.1 rating vs. 2.9 rating) and Total Viewers (+4% – 4.076 million vs. 3.911 million) – since the 2006-07 season.

·         On average for the 2014-15 season to date, “LIVE” stands as the No. 2 syndicated talker in Households, Total Viewers and Women 25-54 (tie).

“LIVE with Kelly and Michael” is distributed in national syndication by Disney/ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution. Produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, “LIVE” airs in more than 200 markets across the U.S. Visit “LIVE” on the web at, on Facebook, or follow “LIVE” on Twitter and Instagram, @KellyandMichael.



Source: The Nielsen Company, National Live + Same Day Program Ratings, weeks of 2/16/15, 2/9/15 & 2/17/14 and 2014-15=9/8/14-2/22/15.

Posted by:TV BTN

blog comments powered by Disqus