via press release:
NBA Digital will provide extensive multi-screen coverage of the 2013 NBA Draft presented by State Farm including original programming on NBA TV and in-depth content – including enhanced “Playermetrics” prospect information – across NBA.com and NBA Mobile platforms.
NBA TV’s original programming will include:
• NBA TV Draft HQ on Monday, June 24, at 8 p.m. ET, with host Vince Cellini and analysts Steve Kerr, Mike Fratello and Ron Thompson offering an insiders’ look at the draft process from the perspective of a former GM, coach and scout.
• An all-new version of the critically-acclaimed Open Court, a roundtable discussion featuring a full cast of NBA TV and TNT commentators – Charles Barkley, Brent Barry, Steve Kerr, Reggie Miller, Shaquille O’Neal, Steve Smith and Chris Webber – airing Tuesday, June 25, at 8 p.m.
• The network’s first-ever NBA TV Mock Draft 2013 special on Wednesday, June 26 – the night before the 2013 NBA Draft – at 8 p.m. Vince Cellini will host the show with analysts David Aldridge, Greg Anthony and Seth Davis along with NBA.com’s Scott Howard-Cooper. The show will feature a simulated first round complete with analysis of each draft pick.
• Comprehensive Draft night coverage including the 2013 NBA Draft Preview on Thursday, June 27, at 5:30 p.m. with host Matt Winer along with analysts Aldridge, Anthony, Davis and Smith and current Notre Dame head coach Mike Brey, and the 2013 NBA Draft Recap at midnight with all the latest news and interviews with the top picks. Rick Kamla will provide instant analysis and reporter Craig Sager will interview each player moments after they’ve been selected with each interview featured on NBA TV and NBA.com.
• A thorough NBA Draft Review on Friday, June 28, at 8 p.m. (Eastern Conference) and 9 p.m. (Western Conference) with hosts Cellini and Kamla working alongside Aldridge and Anthony to analyze the draft selections for every team.