via press release:
UniMás Achieved its Highest-Rated Weekly Performance Among Both Young Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49 in the Current 2014/2015 Season Last Week
UniMás Outperformed Telemundo as the No. 2 Spanish-Language Network Among Young Adults 18-34 on Four out of Seven Nights This Past Week
UniMás Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of July 6, 2015 to July 12, 2015
· UniMás achieved its highest-rated weekly performance among both young Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49 in the current 2014/2015 season last week.
· UniMás outperformed Telemundo as the No. 2 Spanish-language network among young Adults 18-34 on four out of seven nights this past week. UniMás also delivered more Adults 18-49 viewers than Telemundo on three out of seven nights this past week.
ü On Tuesday night, airing a Copa Oro soccer match, UniMás ranked as the No. 2 Spanish-language network, out-delivering Telemundo among Adults 18-34 (+12%).
ü UniMás maintained its No. 2 Spanish-language network rank among Adults 18-34 and rose to the No. 2 spot among Adults 18-49 (+4%) on Wednesday night.
ü UniMás continued its Copa Oro coverage on Thursday night and held the No. 2 Spanish-language network rank among Total Viewers 2+(+26%), Adults 18-49 (+45%) and young Adults 18-34 (+45%).
ü Airing its regular primetime movie lineup on Saturday night, UniMás once again secured the No. 2 Spanish-language network rank with Total Viewers 2+ (+22%), Adults 18-49 (+43%) and young Adults 18-34 (+27%), out-delivering Telemundo.
· UniMás, on average, delivered more viewers than the combined audience of Estrella, Azteca and MundoFox among Total Viewers 2+ (+180%), and more than quadrupled the Adults 18-49 (+334%) and young Adults 18-34 (+471%).
· Compared to the prior week, UniMás increased its prime viewership among Total Viewers 2+ (+76% to 1.1 Million), Adults 18-49 (+80% to 656,000) and young Adults 18-34 (+93% to 314,000).
· Versus the same week a year ago (07/07/14 – 07/13/14), UniMás reported growth among Total Viewers 2+ (+98%), Adults 18-49 (+120%) and Adults 18-34 (+158%) viewers.
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM (07/06/2015-07/12/2015) and Prior Week (06/29/2015-07/05/2015). Mon-Sat 8pm-11pm/Sun 7pm-11pm, Live+SD.
Program ranking excludes program with duration <29 min. Season to-date averages based on Most Current.