|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.2/4||1.2/4||1.2/4||1.1/4||0.8/3||0.4/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.6/3||0.6/3||0.5/2||0.9/4||0.6/3||0.4/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||8.410||5.388||4.733||2.761||2.809||1.115|
ABC, NBC and CBS tied for number one with adults 18-49 while CBS won with total viewers.
0On ABC, 20/20 earned a 1.1, down 21 percent from last week’s 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS, Undercover Boss matched last week’s 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, World’s Funniest Fails matched last week’s 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. Glee matched last week’s 0.7 adults 18-49 rating
On the CW, Hart of Dixie garnered a 0.5, up 25 percent from last week’s 0.4 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Friday, January 23, 2015 (All Ratings Live + Same Day)
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|ABC||Last Man Standing – R||1.0/4||5.88|
|FOX||World’s Funniest Fails||1.0/4||3.06|
|CW||Hart of Dixie||0.5/2||1.24|
|8:30||ABC||Cristela – R||0.9/3||4.45|
|9:00||ABC||Shark Tank – R||1.5/5||6.21|
|CBS||Hawaii Five-0 – R||1.1/3||8.14|
|CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway – R||0.4/1||0.96|
|9:30||CW||Masters of Illusion||0.3/1||0.74|
|CBS||Blue Bloods – R||1.0/3||8.76|
via NBC press note:-
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday Night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 3.1/7; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 2.0/5 with an encore; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 2.0/5 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/5; “Late Show,” 0.4/2 with an encore; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.6/3 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.5/5 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show” (1.0/3). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.6/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/1).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.9/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.