|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.9/7||1.0/4||1.0/4||0.9/3||0.3/1||x|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Total Viewers (million)||6.402||4.766||5.467||2.985||1.064||x|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
Note: Due to the nature of live sports coverage, ratings for CBS (NCAA Basketball Tournament) are tentative and subject to change.
On CBS, continuing coverage of the NCAA Basketball Tournament garnered a preliminary 1.9 adults 18-49 from 8-11PM.
On ABC, Cristela garnered a 0.8 at both at 8PM and 8:30PM down from last week’s 1.0 adults 18-49 rating. 20/20 matched last week’s 1.1 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Grimm garnered a series low 1.0, down a tenth from last week’s 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Dateline notched a 1.0, down three tenths from last week’s 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, the series finale of Hart of Dixie matched last week’s 0.4 adults 18-49 rating.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Friday, March 27, 2015 (All Ratings Live + Same Day)
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00 PM||CBS||NCAA Basketball (8-11PM)||1.9||7||6.40|
|FOX||Grown Ups -R (8-10PM)||0.9||3||2.99|
|CW||Hart of Dixie||0.4||2||1.37|
|9:00PM||ABC||Shark Tank -R||1.1||4||5.08|
|NBC||Dateline NBC (9-11PM) -R||1.0||3||5.73|
via NBC press note:-
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday Night:
· In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.7/6; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 1.6/5 with an encore delayed by basketball; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 2.2/5 with an encore.
· In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.0/4; “Late Show,” 0.4/2 with an encore delayed by basketball; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.6/3 with an encore.
· From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.5/4 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show with James Corden” (0.9/3 with an encore delayed by basketball). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show with James Corden ” (0.3/2 with an encore delayed by basketball).
· At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters.
NOTE: Primetime results are based on “fast affiliate time period” data from Nielsen Media Research. All ratings are “live plus same day” unless otherwise indicated.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.