|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.2/4||1.1/4||0.8/3||0.5/2||0.3/1||x|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Total Viewers (million)||6.040||4.927||5.372||1.535||1.324||x-|
NBC was number one with adults 18-49 & with total viewers.
On NBC, the special Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon earned a 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. Dateline scored a matched last week’s 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On ABC, 20/20 earned a 1.1, down three tenths from last week’s 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS, the finale of The Amazing Race earned a 1.3, up a tenth from last week’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. The A Home for the Holidays special earned a 0.5 adults 18-49 rating.
Note: we currently only have half hour data for The CW
Broadcast primetime ratings for Friday, December 19, 2014 (All Ratings Live + Same Day)
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating||18-49 Share||Viewers Live+SD (million)|
|8:00 PM||CBS||The Amazing Race||1.3||5||6.50|
|NBC||Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon||0.9||4||4.66|
|ABC||Last Man Standing -R||0.8||3||4.94|
|FOX||MasterChef Junior -R||0.5||4||1.83|
|CW||Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol -R(8-9:30PM)||0.4||2||1.60|
|CW||Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol -R(8-9:30PM)||0.3||1||1.46|
|9:00PM||ABC||Shark Tank -R||1.3||5||5.38|
|NBC||Dateline NBC (9-11PM)||1.3||5||6.73|
|FOX||Hell’s Kitchen -R||0.4||2||1.24|
|CBS||A Home for the Holidays||0.5||2||3.20|
|CW||Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol -R(8-9:30PM)||0.3||1||1.27|
|9:30PM||CW||Kung-Fu Panda Holiday Special||0.2||1||0.97|
|CBS||Blue Bloods -R||0.7||3||6.41|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Friday Night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 3.1/7; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 2.4/6; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.9/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.0/4; “Late Show,” 0.5/2; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.6/3 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.3/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.6/5 in metered-market households with an encore) trailed CBS’s “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” (1.7/5). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) tied “Late Late Show” (0.5/3).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Fast Affiliate Ratings: These first national ratings, including demographics, are available at approximately 11 AM (ET) the day after telecast, and are released to subscribing customers daily. These data, from the National People Meter sample, are strictly time-period information, based on the normal broadcast network feed, and include all programming on the affiliated stations, sometimes including network programming, sometimes not. The figures may include stations that did not air the entire network feed, as well as local news breaks or cutaways for local coverage or other programming. Fast Affiliate ratings are not as useful for live programs and are likely to differ significantly from the final results, because the data reflect normal broadcast feed patterns. For example, with a
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2014 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.–