|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||0.9/4||0.9/4||0.5/2||x||0.4/2||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.6/4||0.5/4||0.2/1||x||0.3/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||4.046||4.311||4.431||x||1.410||1.126|
Note: NBC was preempted in San Francisco for MLB baseball. Ratings for the network should be considered tentative and are likely to be adjusted.
ABC and NBC tied for number one with adults 18-49, while CBS won with total viewers.
On ABC, What Would You Do? earned a 1.0, up 11 percent from last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. 20/20 matched last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, Dateline matched last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.
On The CW, Masters of Illusion tied last week’s 0.3 adults 18-49 rating. The finale of The Messengers earned a 0.2 adults 18-49 rating, even with last week.
Broadcast primetime ratings for Friday, July 24, 2015 (All Ratings Live + Same Day):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||NBC||America’s Got Talent – R (8-10PM)||0.9/4||4.08|
|ABC||Shark Tank – R||0.8/4||4.24|
|FOX||Home Free – R||0.5/3||1.63|
|CBS||Elementary – R||0.4/2||3.11|
|CW||Masters of Illusion||0.3/1||1.49|
|8:30||CW||Whose Line Is It Anyway – R||0.3/1||1.12|
|9:00||ABC||What Would You Do?||1.0/4||3.99|
|CBS||Hawaii Five-0 – R||0.5/2||4.71|
|FOX||Knock Knock Live – R||0.3/1||1.19|
|CW||The Messengers – Series Finale||0.2/1||0.95|
|10:00||NBC||Dateline – R||0.9/4||4.78|
|CBS||Blue Bloods – R||0.6/2||5.48|
via NBC press note:
· In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.9/7; “CBS Summer Showcase,” 1.9/5 with an encore; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.8/5 with an encore.
· In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 1.1/5; “CBS Summer Showcase,” 0.3/1 with an encore; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.6/3 with an encore.
· From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.2/4 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.4/5 in metered-market households with an encore) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show with James Corden” (1.1/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/1 with an encore).
· At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.8/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.