|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||1.4/4||1.1/3||1.1/3||1.0/3||0.4/1||0.3/1|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||0.8/3||0.8/3||0.8/3||0.9/3||0.3/1||0.3/1|
|Total Viewers (million)||6.468||5.061||3.384||2.875||1.478||0.905|
CBS was number one with adults 18-49 and with total viewers.
On ABC, the special 20/20: Beyond Downton Abbey Secrets of the Castle earned a 1.0 down 29 percent from a 1.4 adults 18-49 rating for last week’s special The Year.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, December 26, 2013:
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||CBS||The Big Bang Theory – R||2.6/9||10.971|
|ABC||Shark Tank – R||1.3/4||5.58|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation – R||0.6/2||2.22|
|FOX||Glee – R||0.4/1||1.56|
|CW||The Vampire Diaries – R||0.3/1||0.89|
|8:30||CBS||The Millers – R||1.7/5||7.44|
|NBC||Parks and Recreation – R||0.6/2||2.01|
|9:00||NBC||The Women of SNL – R (9-11PM)||1.3/4||4.02|
|CBS||The Millers – R||1.1/3||5.30|
|ABC||20/20: Secrets of the Castle (9-11PM)||1.0/3||4.80|
|FOX||Glee – R||0.3/1||1.40|
|CW||Reign – R||0.3/1||0.92|
|9:30||CBS||The Millers – R||0.9/3||4.45|
Via NBC Press Note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” 2.2/6 with an encore telecast; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 2.0/5 with an encore; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 1.7/4 with an encore.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” 0.7/3 with an encore; “Late Show,” 0.5/2 with an encore; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.5/2 with an encore.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.1/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” (1.2/4 in metered-market households with an encore telecast) beat CBS’s “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” (0.9/3 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped “Late Late Show” (0.2/1 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.2/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.-
You can see TV ratings from other recent Overnight ratings reports here.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.