|Adults 18-49: Rating/Share||2.8/9||2.3/7||1.1/3||1.0/3||1.0/3||0.6/2|
|Adults 18-34: Rating/Share||2.3/8||1.4/5||0.9/3||0.7/3||0.6/2||0.6/2|
|Total Viewers (million)||9.159||9.866||2.766||3.704||4.471||1.383|
ABC was number one among adults 18-49 while CBS was on top with total viewers.
NOTE CBS was preempted in Buffalo and Miami for Thursday Night Football coverage. Ratings for CBS are likely inflated as a result.
On ABC, Grey’s Anatomy matched last week’s 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. Scandal scored a 3.2, up 10 percent from last week’s 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. How to Get Away With Murder garnered a 2.9, up 4 percent from last week’s 2.8 adults 18-49 rating.
On CBS, The Big Bang Theory earned a 4.5, up 5 percent from last week’s 4.3 adults 18-49 rating. Mom notched a 2.8, up 22 percent from last week’s 2.3 adults 18-49 rating. Two and Half Men scored a 2.2, up 5 percent from last week’s 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. The McCarthys garnered a 1.6, up 7 percent from last week’s 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. Elementary matched last week’s series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.
On NBC, The Biggest Loser matched last week’s 1.2 adults 18-49 rating. Bad Judge matched last week’s 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. A to Z scored a 0.6, down 25 percent from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. Parenthood earned a series low 1.0, down 23 percent from last week’s 1.3 adults 18-49 rating.
On FOX, Bones notched a 1.2, down 8 percent from last week’s 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Gracepoint earned a 0.8, up 14 percent from last week’s 0.7 adults 18-49 rating.
On the CW, The Vampire Diaries tied its series low with a 0.7, down 13 percent from last week’s 0.8 adults 18-49 rating. Reign matched last week’s 0.4 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were a bit too optimistic.
Overnight ratings for Thursday, November 13, 2014 (all Live+Same Day ratings):
|Time||Net||Show||18-49 Rating/Sh||Total Viewers (Millions)|
|8:00||CBS||The Big Bang Theory||4.5/15||17.07|
|NBC||The Biggest Loser||1.2/4||4.45|
|CW||The Vampire Diaries||0.7/2||1.56|
|CBS||Two and a Half Men||2.2/7||9.45|
|NBC||A to Z||0.6/2||2.35|
|10:00||ABC||How To Get Away With Murder||2.9/9||9.22|
via NBC press note:
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, household results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 2.5/6; CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” 2.3/6; and ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 2.6/7.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” 0.9/4; “Late Show,” 0.4/2; and “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” 0.9/4.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC’s “Nightline” averaged a 1.6/5 in metered-market households and a 0.5/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, “Late Night with Seth Meyers” (1.2/4 in metered-market households) tied CBS’s “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson” (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, “Late Night” (0.5/3 in 18-49) topped “Late Late Show” (0.4/2).
- At 1:35 a.m., “Last Call with Carson Daly” averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
Rating: Estimated percentage of the universe of TV households (or other specified group) tuned to a program in the average minute. Ratings are expressed as a percent.
Share (of Audience): The percent of households (or persons) using television who are tuned to a specific program, station or network in a specific area at a specific time. (See also, Rating, which represents tuning or viewing as a percent of the entire population being measured.)
Time Shifted Viewing – Program ratings for national sources are produced in three streams of data – Live, Live+Same Day (Live+SD) and Live+7 Day. Time shifted figures account for incremental viewing that takes place with DVRs. Live+Same Day (Live+SD) include viewing during the same broadcast day as the original telecast, with a cut-off of 3:00AM local time when meters transmit daily viewing to Nielsen for processing. Live+7 Day ratings include incremental viewing that takes place during the 7 days following a telecast.